The Aeronautical Chart ICAO 1:500,000 is the standard chart used for conducting VFR flights and shows the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany as well as parts of the bordering countries. It contains important information concerning topography and air traffic control. The reverse side shows an overview with the sectioning of the charts and the airspace structure.
- Current airspace structure
- VFR reporting points
- Aerodromes with name, location indicator and frequency, length and direction of the runway, information on direction finders, aerodrome beacons and the traffic circuit and a diagram of the aerodrome elevation
- FIS sectors with frequencies
- Glider sites, sites for hang gliders, ultra-light aircraft and parachute descents and free balloon launch sites
- Radio navigation aids (NDB, VOR, VOR/DME, VORTAC) with name, frequency and Morse Code identification
- Obstacles to air navigation and maximum elevation figures
- Motorway names
- Integrated coordinates ruler
- Reverse side of the chart: ATIS and VOLMET frequencies, VFR semi-circular cruising level, VFR transponder settings, information on altimeter setting, light signals
|The ICAO chart consists of eight individual chart sheets.|
■ Hamburg NO 53/6
■ Rostock NO 53/10
■ Hannover NO 51/6
■ Berlin NO 51/10
■ Frankfurt/M. NO 49/6
■ Nürnberg NO 49/10
■ Stuttgart NO 47/6
■ München NO 47/10
The charts are available as folded and flat (Postage for flat-charfts 6,00 Euro) charts.
|Size: 14.5 x 24 cm|
20 copies and more 10 % - 50 copies and more 20 %.